Block of the Month - 2021
- 12” blocks that are easy, fast and a great stash buster or maybe you just need a shopping trip. There is something for everyone!
- Participants are required to purchase a light fabric from the BOM Chairperson (see below for cost and purchase instructions). The light fabric must be included in each month’s BOM pattern, placement to be determined by participant. The other fabrics in the blocks are also determined by the participant.
- PDF block instructions will be provided each month via email, it will also be available on the RCQG website to download.
- Participants who complete the previous month’s BOM will be eligible for a random prize drawing, one winner per month. To be eligible the participant must attend the Guild’s monthly Zoom meeting and have submitted their block to Francis Dack, firstname.lastname@example.org for the Block of the Month slideshow section during show and tell.
- At the Holiday Party in December a prize drawing will be held for those that have assembled at least nine of the blocks into a Quilt top with one winner (does not have to be a complete quilt, just an assembled quilt top). Please submit photo to Francis Dack for slideshow.